Professional Plumbing Preventative Maintenance Programs
All About Plumbing offers Scheduled Professional Plumbing Preventative Maintenance Programs to Homeowners in Fairhope, Daphne and Spanish Fort, Alabama.
An ounce of prevention will go a long way toward keeping your home's plumbing in top working order and you'll avoid costly plumbing repairs and water damage. Hiring a professional plumber and Purchasing a Preventative Maintenance Agreement is not only money well spent, but can be one of the most important purchases you make this year.
From faucets to fixtures, and shut-off valves to drains, our professional plumbers will thoroughly inspect your plumbing system on a regular basis and give you a detailed report describing any potential problems. We save you money by identifying any problem before it becomes an issue. Locating and addressing a plumbing problem can actually save you quite a bit of money as water damage restoration can be costly.
Affordable Plumbing Maintenance Agreements Designed for You
All About Plumbing offers a variety of affordable plumbing maintenance agreements to fit any of your maintenance needs. All of our programs include periodic inspections of your plumbing system where we test and adjust your plumbing fixtures to keep them operating at peak, trouble-free efficiency.
One of our most popular programs is designed for older homes that require occasional main line drain cleaning. In addition to the annual thorough inspection, this package includes snaking out the main sewer line with a free video pipe inspection.
Professional Maintenance Benefits
Homeowners who have service agreements enjoy the peace of mind knowing their equipment is being professionally maintained regularly. Other benefits of professional maintenance include:
• Extending the Life of Your Equipment - Routine maintenance keeps your equipment in top operating condition. By prolonging its life, your annual cost of equipment is reduced.
• Reduce Your Utility Bills - Cleaning and calibrating your equipment on a regular basis increases its efficiency and lowers your utility bill.
• Priority Service - As a Maintenance Agreement customer, you will receive priority service day or night. You have the comfort of knowing that you can count on us to respond to all your plumbing problems when you need us most! When an emergency arises when you least expect it, you can rest assured we WILL BE THERE!
• Extra 10% Discount - As a Plumbing Maintenance Agreement customer, you will also receive an additional 10% discount off of your total invoice.
• Reminder To Schedule Service - Annual plumbing inspection and routine maintenance
• Extended Warranty – Warranties on our work will be extended by up to 50%.
• Referral Program – A satisfied customer is our greatest reward. As a member, you will receive referral coupons to give to friends, family, and neighbors. The coupon will entitle them to a 10% savings on any services and will earn you $10.00, which can be applied towards any service or membership renewal.
We also offer additional maintenance programs for grinder pump systems and water heater flushes. Call All About Plumbing Services today to discuss which option is best for you.
Peace of Mind
The #1 reason to purchase a home maintenance program would have to be peace of mind. A good plumbing evaluation is designed to anticipate a plumbing problem before it happens. Although evaluation work does not carry a warranty, it does assure that all accessible components of your plumbing system will have been visually inspected, examined and evaluated by a trained and qualified technician. With each inspection, you are presented with a written evaluation of your plumbing system and we are always ready to help with expert advice.
Even with the best preventative maintenance plan or evaluation, we understand that plumbing emergencies still happen. All About Plumbing will inspect and service your home’s plumbing system so that it is working optimally per manufacturer’s specifications or normal plumbing standards. We cannot, however, guarantee future conditions or that there will not be system failures after the date of inspection. That is why we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to handle all of your plumbing needs.
Let us help you safely maintain the plumbing fixtures throughout your home. Our qualified licensed plumbers are trained to inspect, diagnose and repair any plumbing problems that may arise in your home. These inspections can increase efficiency, lower operating costs, and extend the life of your fixtures.